Solar panel electricity systems, also known as solar PV, capture the sun's energy using photovoltaic cells.
These cells do not require bright, direct sunlight to work; they still generate electricity during cloudy periods.
Photovoltaic systems convert sunlight into free electricity which can be used to run household appliances and lighting.
Benefits of Solar PV
- Reduction in electricity costs; sunlight is free and once the payback of initial costs has been recovered, your energy costs will be significantly less
- Enjoy an income from the energy you generate; the Government's feed-in-tariff will pay you for the electricity you generate, even your own consumption
- Sell electricity back to the grid if your system is producing more than your demand or at times when you do not need it
- Reduce your carbon emmissions by over a tonne per year;solar electricity is a green, renewable energy and doesn't release any harmful carbon dioxide or pollutants into the environment
Questmap Renewable Energy has a succesful track record of providing both domestic and commercial systems. We offer a free, no obligation site survey to establish the viability and likely cost of a solar PV system. Our thorough assessment will include:-
- Site access considerations
- Roof measurements
- Roof assessment (structural, pitch and orientation)
- Establish location of inverter system
- Formal quotation to follow after visit
We offer complete peace of mind on every system installed with a 25 year product guarantee and 10 year labour gaurantee on all workmanship.
Contact us now to find out more on 02380 382825, alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org